Department of Management under Faculty of Business & Commerce (FoBC) offers B.B.A., B.B.A.(Honors), Integrated M.B.A., (4 Years), and M.B.A. programs. It provides education by developing and nurturing a culture of excellence in teaching, training and research.
- Transforming Lives Through Knowledge Creation & Sharing.
- To be a leader in business education, research and engagement, helping to create a better knowledge society
- To provide competency-driven education, a core component of our growth and success.
- Leveraging our knowledge and resources to provide experiential learning, immersion and other collaboration opportunities.
- Offering the best professional development and career management opportunities for our students.
- Committing to continuous improvement through stakeholder engagement, industry relations, and assurance of learning across all programs.
- Fostering the growth of faculty and staff through professional development plans and programs.
- Department of Management is student – centric or learner – centric as compared to the traditional form of education which has always been more teacher – centric.
- Department of Management makes teaching-learning process more experiential and participative.
Program Specific Outcomes
- Global Perspective – Recognize the need to adapt business practices to the opportunities and challenges of an evolving global environment.
- Ethical Perspective – Demonstrate ability to recognize and identify ethical conflicts, apply ethical reasoning and assess response options relative to the needs and interests of relevant stakeholders to address issues in a business context.
- Critical Thinking – Identify, evaluate, analyze, interpret and apply information to address problems and make reasoned decisions in a business context.
- Communication Skills – Communicate in a business context in a clear, concise, coherent and professional manner.
- Core Business Knowledge – Apply business discipline knowledge in an integrative manner to business problems.
- Disciplinary Business Knowledge – Demonstrate the understanding and ability to apply professional standards, theory, and research to address problems within specific concentrations.
Scope of Programme
- B.A. / B.B.A. (Honors) programs offer practical management training that can prepare students to successfully work within a large or small organization.
- It helps students to have entry-level positions in many corporations and factories.
- It allows students to specialize in one of the multiple areas such as marketing, finance and human resource management.
- Student can pursue his/ her Master degree (M.B.A) after the B.B.A/ B.B.A. (Honors) which is often desired by employers for positions such as CEO or COO.
- Doctoral programs are also available in business administration, which can prepare business professionals for work as consultants, executives or university professors.
[spots department=”mix_spotlights” items=”-1″ isdept=”bcom” dept_type=”ug”]
- “Best College of the Year” by Department of Business Management in Management Fest – ‘Samiksha’.
- “Champion” at Management Fest – ‘Abhyutsha’ organized by J.H.Bhalodia Women College.
- The Best Knowledge Centre (Library) Award of the State (First Rank) for year 2017.
- Second Rank in Debate on Vigilance awareness week at AAI (Airport Authority of India).
- Second Rank in Debate Competition at Saurashtra University Youth Festival.
|Sr no||Name||National||International||State||books with||Total|
|1||Dr Jayesh N Zalavadia||9||8||3||7||27|
|2||Dr Chirag V Erda||8||3||3||3||17|
|3||Mrs Alpa V Joshi||18||12||3||6||39|
|4||Dr Jayen K Thaker||6||14||3||23|
|5||Dr Jagdish m Mulchandani||8||1||10||19|
|6||Mr Jay A Ranpura||3||1||4||8|
|7||Miss Prarthna K Barai||1||1||2|
|8||Miss Sapna J Devani||2||1||3|
|9||Mr Bhavin A Popat||1||1|
|10||Mr Viral R Vyas||3||4||7|
|12||(Dr) Parth Dave|
|13||(Dr) Mehul Chhaniyala|
|19||Dr Sandeep Kumar||4||4|
|20||Dr Piyush Mehta||6||4||10||20|
Quiz competition (2019) sem 6
Agriculture Event B.Com 1st year 2019
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- AXIS Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Academic Expansion from 1988 Onwards.
[cool-timeline layout=”horizontal” show-posts=”10″ order=”DSC” category=”schools”]