Education isn’t enough to guarantee you a job after graduation. No matter which field of study you choose, your industry exposure and connections are more likely to help you land that first job than the degree certificate. For this reason, internships are invaluable. You gain insights into your field as you gain hands on experience. Potential employers and future colleagues can observe your aptitude, work ethic, and ability to fit into the culture of a particular workplace. For you and your potential employers, an internship is like an extended test-drives; it lets you know if a position would be a good fit.
We at Atmiya University encourage the students to undertake internship. We send the students of final year for internship as per the norms.
The objectives of the internships are:
- To help student gain practical work experience.
- To help students develop network and meet prospective employer.
- Students are able to get work experience during their period of study.
- Students CV becomes strong to attract prospective employers.
- Students are more industry acceptable.
Academic Expansion from 1988 Onwards.
[cool-timeline layout=”horizontal” show-posts=”10″ order=”DSC” category=”schools”]