The following rules will be applicable for all the forthcoming On-Campus & Off-Campus Drive
- Every candidate who is willing to seek the services of T&P Cell should register himself/herself.
- A candidate once selected will not be allowed to appear in further Campus Drives.
- A candidate selected in one Campus Drive will be eligible to appear in the next Campus Drive only if,
- There is a salary difference of more than 1 Lakh per annum.
- He /She is from Core Branch and got selected in IT Industry.
- A candidate appearing in the initial round of Campus Selection and then not appearing in the next rounds of Campus Selection will be blacklisted by the T&P Cell and hence will not be allowed in any further Campus Interviews.
- It will be the sole responsibility of the Candidate to update the Training & Placement Cell with all the changes in the personal information and academic records.
- It will be the sole responsibility of the candidate to gather the information from the Training & Placement Cell regarding the upcoming Campus Placements.
- All the information will be displayed in the Training & Placement Cell Module & Notice Board regularly.
- If the Candidate does not satisfy the attendance criteria as per GTU norms then he/she will not eligible to attend the Campus Interview.