Mechanical Engineering is an evergreen discipline as whatever field of engineering one wishes to pursue as a career, the basics of Mechanical Engineering come in handy in the effective design, development and optimization of equipment and devices used in any industrial activity. Keeping in mind cutthroat competition in the industries and to cater the needs of mechanical engineers in the industries of Gujarat and beyond, the college had started Mechanical Branch with the intake of 30 seats in the year 2004 affiliated to Saurashtra University, later was affiliated to Gujarat Technological University. Since 2018 it is now working under the aegis of Atmiya University
Department currently has an Intake of 120 at UG level and 42 at PG level in 18 in CAD CAM and 24 in Production Engineering under Atmiya University. The faculties are well experienced in their respective fields and committed to produce world class engineers. The Department has well developed Laboratories and Workshop with investment of about Rs 90 Lakhs.
Mechanical Department has State of the art Laboratories. In addition to normal laboratory facilities we have specialized labs in area of CAD CAM and Production. That includes CNC, VMC, TIG and MIG Welding machines, Non destructive Testing Lab, Foundry sand testing labs which are used for research purpose.
Mechanical Department is actively involved in student all round development through student centric activities. Student clubs have been formed where Career enrichment programs are conducted in terms of seminars/workshops/certificate programs/ aptitude tests. Our students have actively participated in various technical activities and won prizes in many events including ASME and ASQ.
Being under the Private University Department has the flexibility to modify the syllabus as per the need of the industries. The department grooms a student to an extent that he/she can excel in the field of technology independently. Our students are well trained for latest industrial technology and have good knowledge in the subjects of their curriculum. The skills are inculcated into the students through hand on experience through experiments in labs.
To provide quality education to students in the area of Mechanical Engineering through ICT enabled learning, hands on training, industrial interaction, so that they become excellent professionals and lifelong learners.
To establish ourselves as one of the best Mechanical Engineering Department and continue to play an important role in the development of the region & the nation.
Department provides adequate thrust for carrying out project work towards holistic technologies, production systems and management models to actualize the holistic way of life.
- (KB) A knowledge base for engineering: Demonstrated competence in university level mathematics, natural sciences, engineering fundamentals, and specialized engineering knowledge appropriate to the program.
- (PA) Problem analysis: An ability to use appropriate knowledge and skills to identify, formulate, analyze, and solve complex engineering problems in order to reach substantiated conclusions
- (Inv.) Investigation: An ability to conduct investigations of complex problems by methods that include appropriate experiments, analysis and interpretation of data and synthesis of information in order to reach valid conclusions.
- (Des.) Design: An ability to design solutions for complex, open-ended engineering problems and to design systems, components or processes that meet specified needs with appropriate attention to health and safety risks, applicable standards, and economic, environmental, cultural and societal considerations.
- (Tools) Use of engineering tools: An ability to create, select, apply, adapt, and extend appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering tools to a range of engineering activities, from simple to complex, with an understanding of the associated limitations.
- (Team) Individual and teamwork: An ability to work effectively as a member and leader in teams, preferably in a multi-disciplinary setting.
- (Comm.) Communication skills: An ability to communicate complex engineering concepts within the profession and with society at large. Such ability includes reading, writing, speaking and listening, and the ability to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, and to give and effectively respond to clear instructions.
- (Prof.) Professionalism: An understanding of the roles and responsibilities of the professional engineer in society, especially the primary role of protection of the public and the public interest.
- (Impacts) Impact of engineering on society and the environment: An ability to analyze social and environmental aspects of engineering activities. Such ability includes an understanding of the interactions that engineering has with the economic, social, health, safety, legal, and cultural aspects of society, the uncertainties in the prediction of such interactions; and the concepts of sustainable design and development and environmental stewardship.
- (Ethics) Ethics and equity: An ability to apply professional ethics, accountability, and equity.
- (Econ.) Economics and project management: An ability to appropriately incorporate economics and business practices including project, risk, and change management into the practice of engineering and to understand their limitations.
- (LL) Life-long learning: An ability to identify and to address their own educational needs in a changing world in ways sufficient to maintain their competence and to allow them to contribute to the advancement of knowledge
- To produce engineering professional capable of synthesizing and analyzing mechanical systems including allied engineering streams.
- An ability to adopt and integrate current technologies in the design and manufacturing domain to enhance the employability.
- To build the nation, by imparting technological inputs and managerial skills to become Technocrats.
The role of a mechanical engineer is to take a product from an idea to the marketplace. In order to accomplish this, a broad range of skills are needed. The mechanical engineer needs to acquire particular skills and knowledge. He/she needs to understand the forces and the thermal environment that a product, its parts, or its subsystems will encounter; to design them for functionality, aesthetics, and the ability to withstand the forces and the thermal environment they will be subjected to; and to determine the best way to manufacture them and ensure they will operate without failure. Perhaps the one skill that is the mechanical engineer’s exclusive domain is the ability to analyze and design objects and systems with motion.
Mechanical engineers play a central role in such industries as automotive (from the car chassis to its every subsystem—engine, transmission, sensors); aerospace (airplanes, aircraft engines, control systems for airplanes and spacecraft); biotechnology (implants, prosthetic devices, fluidic systems for pharmaceutical industries); computers and electronics (disk drives, printers, cooling systems, semiconductor tools); micro electro mechanical systems, or MEMS (sensors, actuators, micropower generation); energy conversion (gas turbines, wind turbines, solar energy, fuel cells); environmental control (HVAC, air-conditioning, refrigeration, compressors); automation (robots, data and image acquisition, recognition, control); manufacturing (machining, machine tools, prototyping, micro fabrication).
To put it simply, mechanical engineering deals with anything that moves, including the human body, a very complex machine. Mechanical engineers learn about materials, solid and fluid mechanics, thermodynamics, heat transfer, control, instrumentation, design, and manufacturing to understand mechanical systems. Specialized mechanical engineering subjects include biomechanics, cartilage-tissue engineering, energy conversion, laser-assisted materials processing, combustion, MEMS, microfluidic devices, fracture mechanics, nanomechanics, mechanisms, micropower generation, tribology (friction and wear), and vibrations.
The breadth of the mechanical engineering discipline allows students a variety of career options beyond some of the industries listed above. Regardless of the particular path they envision for themselves after they graduate, their education will have provided them with the creative thinking that allows them to design an exciting product or system, the analytical tools to achieve their design goals, the ability to overcome all constraints, and the teamwork needed to design, market, and produce a system. These valuable skills could also launch a career apart from mechanical industries also in medicine, law, consulting, management, banking, finance, etc.
|Sr.||Name of Faculty||Designation||Educational Qualification||Specialization||Photograph|
|1||Dr. G. D. Acharya||Principal||Ph.D.||Production & Design|
|2||Dr. Prasad S. Puranik||H.O.D||Ph.D.||Production &
|3||Manhar S. Kagthara||Assistant Professor||M.E.
|4||Shivang S. Jani||Assistant Professor||M.E.||Machine Design|
|5||Hardik N. Chauhan||Assistant Professor||M. E.||CAD/CAM|
|6||Piyush J. Mandaliya||Assistant Professor||M. E.||CAD/CAM|
|7||Manojkumar V. Sheladiya||Assistant Professor||M.Tech.
|8||Sagarkumar I. Shah||Assistant Professor||M.Tech.
|9||Jinesh B. Shah||Assistant Professor||M.Tech.
|10||Pratik T. Kikani||Assistant Professor||M.Tech.
|11||Ravi C. Patel||Assistant Professor||M. Tech.||CAD/CAM|
|12||Biren J. Saradava||Assistant Professor||M. E.||CAD/CAM|
|13||Pritesh J. Thoriya||Assistant Professor||M. E.||CAD/CAM|
|14||Amit L. Dudhatra||Assistant Professor||M. E.||CAD/CAM|
|15||Keyur V. Parmar||Assistant Professor||M.E.
|16||Ankit V. Vaishnav||Assistant Professor||M.E.||CAD/CAM|
|17||Rishabh D. Makawana||Assistant Professor||M. E||CAD/CAM|
|18||Mohit A. Lakhwani||Assistant Professor||M.E.||CAD/CAM|
|19||Yogesh S. Choudhary||Assistant Professor||M.Tech.||Industrial Engg.|
|20||Hiren H. Makwana||Assistant Professor||M.E.||CAD/CAM|
|21||Rajdipsinh G. Vaghela||Assistant Professor||M.E.||CAD/CAM|
|22||Pallav M. Radia||Assistant Professor||M.E.||CAD/CAM|
|23||Pranav B. Makwana||Assistant Professor||M.Tech.||Thermal Science|
|24||Yuvrajsinh B. Kanchava||Assistant Professor||M.Tech.||Mechanical|
|25||Nikunj S. Palaniya||Assistant Professor||M.Tech.||Design Engineering|
|26||Jaimin G. Pandya||Assistant Professor||M.Tech.||Design Engineering|
|27||Niraj R. Vangani||Assistant Professor||M.E.||CAD/CAM|
|28||Milind N. Rathod||Assistant Professor||M.Tech.||CAD/CAM|
|29||Chetan T. Jadav||Assistant Professor||M.E.||CAD/CAM|
|30||Akash R. Sadatiya||Assistant Professor||M.Tech.||CIM|
|31||Kislay K. Choudhary||Assistant Professor||M.Tech.||Turbomachines|
|32||Kishan H. Joshi||Assistant Professor||M.Tech.||Machine Design|
|33||Bhavesh R. Dabhi||Assistant Professor||M.E.||CAD/CAM|
|34||Bhushan K. Zinzuvadia||Assistant Professor||M.E.||CAD/CAM|
|35||Pratik Y. Oza||Assistant Professor||M.E.||CAD/CAM|
|36||Ankurkumar D. Pandya||Assistant Professor||M.E.||CAD/CAM|
|37||Rajal C. Maniar||Assistant Professor||M.Tech.||Thermal Engg.|
|38||Darshan K. Maniyar||Assistant Professor||M.Tech.||CIM|
|39||Kuldeepsinh H. Jadeja||Assistant Professor||M.E.||CAD/CAM|
ASME- Students professional Development Conference competition2015
2nd Rank Prize money $300
A(e)ntrapreneur Start up week – 2013
Extra Curricular Activities
No of Participants
|Folk Dance/Tribal Dance||
|Western Group Song||
- Dr. G.D.Acharya,” Evaluation of Surface Crack in EN19 Crank Shaft Found in Forging Process: A Review” STM(Recent Trends in Fluid Mechanics),Vol.3,Issue 3,Feb.2017
- Dr. G.D.Acharya,” Improvement of the Space Management of Any Organization Using Different Japanese Management Tool”, STM(Journal of Industrial Safety Engineering),Vol.3,Issue3,Nov.2016.
- Dr. G.D.Acharya ” The Effect of CNT Coating on Convective Heat Transfer Coefficient, Heat Flux, Roughness, Pressure Drop of Porous Material with 3-Omega Technique: A Review”, STM(A Journal of Nanotechnology and Its Applications),Vol.18, Issue 3,Dec.2016
- Dr. G.D. Acharya, Biren J. Saradava,” Evaluation of Surface Crack in EN19 Crank Shaft Found in Forging Process: A Review”, Journal of Recent Trends in Fluid Mechanics, Volume 3, Issue 3, Dec 2016, ISSN: 2455-1961(online), Pg. No. 15-18.
- Dr. G.D.Acharya, Mrs.Sheetal D.Tank, Prof.Ashish M.Kothari, “R & D -Emerging Methodologies In Engineering Education And India’s Future”, Iste At L.D.College, January 2015
- Dr. G.D.Acharya,Prof.Ravi Patel, “Industry Institute Interaction: Need For Conjoint Efforts” , Iste At L.D.College, January 2015
- Dr. G.D.Acharya, Prof. Jayesh N.Rathod,Prof. Dipak K. Upadhyay, “Ict As A Change Agent For Technical Education- A Case Study Of Atmiya Institute Of Technology And Science”, Iste At L.D.College,Janurary 2015
- Dr. G.D.Acharya, “Environmentally Responsible Manufacturing”, Emerging Trends In Engineering,Technology & Management, February 2014
- Dr. G.D.Acharya, “Expandable Workholding Collet Used In Fixture For Limiting Deformation A Review”, Contemporary Issues In Engineering & Technology, March 2014
- Dr. G.D.Acharya, “Design Parameters Of A Portable Mini Solar Pond For Magnetocaloric Engine”, Environment Friendly Manufacturing For Foundry Industries, March 2014
- Dr. G.D.Acharya, “Environment Friendly Manufacturing For Foundry Industries”, Contemporary Issues In Engineering & Technology, March 2014
- Dr. G.D.Acharya, “A Review On Fixture Design And Development”, Contemporary Issues In Engineering &Technology, March 2014
- Dr. G.D.Acharya, “Corrosion Never Sleeps- An Overview Of Cathodic Protection In Ships”, Corcon-2014, September 2014
- Dr. G.D.Acharya, H.A.Patel,V.R.Pilania, “Comparative Study Of Minimum Quantity Lubrication For Machining Process”, Chennai, February 2015
- Dr. G.D.Acharya, “Cleaner Production Concept For Foundary Industries-Need Of The Day”, Asian International Conference On Science,Engineering & Technology At G.E.C.Bharuch, March 2015
- Dr. G.D.Acharya M.V.Sheladiya, Shailee G.Acharya, , Analysis Of No-Bake Sand Casting Defects-A Review, Advances In Materials And Product Design, January, 2015.
- Dr. G.D.Acharya Shailee, Jeetendra A.Vadher, G.D.Acharya, A Review On Evaluating Of Green Manufacturing For Sustainable Development In Foundry Industries, International Journal Of Emerging Technology And Advanced Engineering, January, 2014.
- Dr. G.D.Acharya Y.D.Jadeja, , Khemchand Malakar, A Review On Fixture Design For Connecting Rod, International Journal For Research In Technological Studies, March, 2014.
- Dr. G. D. Acharya C. R. Sanghani, , A Review Of Research On Improvement And Optimization Of Performance Measures For Electrical Discharge Machining, International Journal Of Engineering Research And Applications, January, 2014.
- Dr. G. D. Acharya M. M. Korat, , A Review On Current Research And Development In Abrasive Waterjet Machining, International Journal Of Engineering Research And Applications, January, 2014.
- Dr. G.D.Acharya V.J.Panchal, B.M.Garala, , Review On Selection Of Rotary Indexing Mechanism For High Productivity, International Journal For Research In Technological Studies, January, 2014.
- Dr. G.D. Acharya, Chetankumar M. Patel, Design And Manufacturing Of 8 Cylinder Hydraulic Fixture For Boring Yoke On Vmc-1050, 2nd International Conference On Innovations In Automation And Mechatronics By Science Direct, January,2014.
- Dr. G.D.Acharya, M.V.Sheladiya, Shailee G. Acharya, “Review Paper On Defects In No-Bake Sand Casting With Furfuryl Resin”, Advances In Materials & Product Design S.V.N.I.T. Sural January 2015
- Dr. G.D.Acharya, Shailee G. Acharya, M.V.Sheladiya, “Environmentally Responsible Manufacturing- Need Of The Day For Foundry Industry”, National Conference On Emerging Trends In Engineering, Technology & Management January 2014
- Dr. G.D.Acharya, Shailee G. Acharya, M.V.Sheladiya, “Environmental Friendly Manufacturing For Foundry Industries” 1st International Conference On Contemporary Issues In Engineering & Technology March-2014
- Dr. G.D.Acharya, Shailee G. Acharya, M.V.Sheladiya, “Modern Fnb System To Foundry Industries For Sustainable Growth”, National Conference On Recent Advancement In Manufacturing June 2014
- Dr. G.D.Acharya Chetankumar M.Patel, , Expandable Workholding Collet Used In Fixture For Limiting Deformation A Review, International Conference On Challenges In It, Engineering And Technology, July, 2014.
Dr. P. S. Puranik
- Dr. P.S.Puranik,S A Puranik, “Failure Analysis Of Rotating Equipments & Accessories”, Journal Of Process Equipments & Piping Technology,Volume:1, Issue:1, September 1994
- Dr. P.S.Puranik, S A Puranik, “Principles Of Optimum Pipe Size Selection”, Journal Of Process Equipments & Piping Technology,Volume:1, Issue:1, June 1994
- Dr. P.S.Puranik, S A Puranik,” Guide Lines For Designing A Cyclone Separator”, National Seminar On “Material Handling Technology”, November 1993
- Dr. P.S.Puranik, D K Ghosh, “Utilization Of Non Conventional Energy Resource – Hidden Energy (Heat Of Reaction) Via Energy Conservation Technique (Ect)”, International Journal Of Applied Engineering Research,
- Dr. P.S.Puranik, D K Ghosh,” Achieving Co-Ordination Between Production Rate And Demand Rate In Manufacturing Systems”, International Journal Of Research In Mechanical Engineering & Technology, Volume :8,Issue:2, August 2013
- Dr. P.S.Puranik, D K Ghosh, “Optimal Selection Of The Right Metal Casting Processe”, International Journal Of Mechanical Engineering Research, Volume:2, Issue:3, June 2012
- Dr. P.S.Puranik, “Managing Business In A Competitive Business Environment Through Hoshin Process Of Long Range Strategic Planning” Rattan International Journal Of Management & Technology(Rijmt), December 2011
- Dr. P.S.Puranik, “Improving The Productivity Of A Lecturer”, “Industrial Engineering Journal”, Indian Institution Of Industrial Engineering, August 2012
- Dr. P.S.Puranik, “Dry Machining: An Introduction “,Journal Of Engineering & Technology, S. P. University”, Volume:1, Issue:1, March 2000
- Dr. P.S.Puranik, G D Bhatt, “Pump Vibration: Its Analysis & Prevention”, Volume:1, Issue:1, December 1994
- Dr. P.S.Puranik, G D Bhatt, “Total Quality Management”, Journal Of Engineering & Technology, Volume:1, Issue:1, December 1994
- Dr. P.S.Puranik, D K Ghosh,” Energy Conservation Through Design Modification And Technological Advancement In Indian Cement Industry”, International Conference On Sunrise Technologies Icost 2011- Mechanical Engg”, By Bsdecep, Dhule & Jjt University Rajasthan, January 2011
- Dr. P.S.Puranik,” Shot Peening Process And Its Applications”, The International Conference On “Shot Peening And Blast Cleaning – Ii ”, By Mact, Bhopal, September 2001
- Dr. P.S.Puranik, “Managing Business In A Competitive Business Environment Through Hoshin Process Of Long-Range Strategic Planning”, National Conference On “Managing Global Business In Competitive Business Environment” At Institute Of Management & Technology, Rattan Group Of Institutions, Mohali, May 2010
- Dr. P.S.Puranik D K Ghosh,” Applications Of Operation Research Methods In Manufacturing With Special Reference To Cim”, National Conference On Statistics, Computer And Applications By Dept. Of Statistics Saurashtra University, Rajkot, March 2010
- Dr. P.S.Puranik, G P Kakkad, “End Effectors For A Robot”, National Conference On “Emerging Trends In Mechatronics”, By Marathwada Inst. Of Tech & Maharashtra Inst Of Tech, Aurangabad, July 2004
- Dr. P.S.Puranik, G P Kakkad, “Automation For Two-Axis Motion Control”, Advances In Mechanical Engineering”, By Jawaharlal Dadra Inst. Of Engg & Tech, Yavatmal, April 2004
- Dr. P.S.Puranik, M A Popat,” Fuel Cells-Power Source For Future”, 25th National Renewable Energy Convention 2001 Of The Solar Society Of India, December 2001
- Dr. P.S.Puranik, “Modern Approaches For Design And Development Of Products And Processes”, 12th Isme Conference On “Challenges In Product And Process Design And Development In The Information Era, January 2001
- Dr. P.S.Puranik, G D Bhatt, S A Puranik, “Pumping Machinery: Its Selection, Sizing & Trouble Shooting” , National Seminar On “ Pumps & Pumping Machinery”, By Institution Of Engineers (India), June 1996
- Dr. P.S.Puranik, S A Puranik, “Process Engineering Considerations For Two Phase Flow In Pipe Lines”, National Conference On “Piping Technology, December 1995
- Dr. P.S.Puranik, S B Pandya “Guide Lines For Designing A Cyclone Separator”, National Seminar On “Material Handling Technology, November 1993
- Dr. P.S.Puranik, G D Bhatt, S A Puranik,” Energy Conservation In Utilities For Process Industries”, National Seminar On “Energy Management In Process Industries”, May 1994
- Dr. P.S.Puranik, Chirag Joshi, , Review Of Implementation Of Lean Manufacturing In Cement Industry, International Journal Of Scientific Research & Development, September, 2014.
- Dr. P.S.Puranik, P T Bhusari, S A Puranik,” Journal Of Process Equipments & Piping Technology”, Failure Analysis Of Rotating Equipments & Accessories, Volume:1, Issue:1 September 1994
- Dr. P.S.Puranik “Non Value Added Time Reduction and Process Cycle Efficiency Improvement by Implementing Inventory Management System”, International Journal Of Engineering Development And Research, Vol. 5, issue 2, Aril 2017.
- Dr. P.S.Puranik “An Approach to Reduce Non-Value Added Time and Improve Process Cycle Efficiency by Implementing Project Information System”, International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology, Vol.5,Issue 4,April 2017.
- Dr. P.S.Puranik “A Review on Inventory Management System for Improving Efficiency of Project Development Cycle”, Journal of Advanced Database Management & Systems, Vol. 3,Issue 3, 2017.
- Dr. P.S.Puranik “A Review on Project Information System for Improving Efficiency of Project Development Cycle”,Research & Reviews: A Journal of Embedded System & Applications, Vol. 4, Issue 3,2017.
- Dr. P.S.Puranik “optimization of design parameter of vertical machining center column for the weight and rigdity”, International Journal of Advance Engineering and Research Development, Vol. 4, Issue 3, 2017.
- M.S.Kagthara R.D.Gohil, , Design Of Cam Geometry For Minimization Of Fillet Radius Effect In Square Hole Drilling Operation, International Journal For Research In Technological Studies, April, 2014.
- M.S.Kagthara Nimesh A. Khirsariya, , P.J.Mandalia, Reduction Of Shrinkage Defect In Valve Body Casting Using Simulation Software, International Journal Of Engineering Sciences & Research Technology, April, 2014.
- M.S.Kagthara P.H.Solanki, , N.J.Chotai, Process Parameters Effect Of Resistance Spot Welding On Weld Quality- A Review, International Journal Of Futuristic Trends In Engineering And Technology, September, 2014.
- M.S.Kagthara H.N.Jani, , R.L.Patel, Identification Of Link Adjacency & Joint Incidence In A Kinematic Chain Using Genetic Algorithm, National Conference Proceeding On Advancement & Futuristic Trends In Mechanical Engineering, November, 2008.
- M.S.Kagthara R.L.Patel, , Bio Diesel From Plant Oil A Future Alternative Fuel For Diesel Engine, Emerging Technologies & Applications , October, 2006.
- M.S.Kagthara H.N.Jani, , R.L.Patel, Identification Of Link Adjacency & Joint Incidence In A Mechanism Using Genetic Algorithm, Advancement & Futuristic Trends In Mechanical Engineering, November, 2008.
- M.S.Kagthara R.L.Patel, , H.N.Jani, National Conference On Emerging Technologies &Application, Energy Engineering And Eco-Balance, February, 2009.
- M.S.Kagthara H.N.Jani, , R.L.Patel, Identification Of Link Adjacency & Joint Incidence In A Mechanism Using Genetic Algorithm, Ncmsta, November, 2008.
- M.S.Kagthra, State Of The Art Review On Hybrid Genetic Algorithm For Job Shop Scheduling, Ganpat University, February, 2015.
- M.S.Kagthara. N.V.Ranchh, , Expanding Mems With Low Cost Soi Wafers, Nacams, October, 2004.
- M.S.Kagthara H.N.Jani, , R.L.Patel, Algorithmic Identification Of Link Adjacency& Joint Incidence In Six Link Kinematic Chain, Emerging Research &Advances In Mechanical Engineering, November, 2009.
- M.S.Kagthara,” Teaching Learning Based Optimization – A Review”, Sitarambhai Nanjibhai Patel Institute Of Technology & Research Center, April 20015
- M.S.Kagthara,” A State Of The Art Review On Dispatching Rules For Job Shop Scheduling”, Asian International Conference On Science, Engineering & Technology At G.E.C.Bharuch, March 2015
- M. S. Kagthara H. D. Santoki, , Kailash Patel, Design Of Quality Improvement System Framework For Ceramic Tile Manufacturing-A Review, International Journal Of Futuristic Trends In Engineering And Technology, September, 2014.
- M.S.Kagthara , Nimesh A. Khirsariya , P.J.Mandaliya, “Reduction Of Shrinkage Defect In Valve Body Casting Using Simulation Software”, International Journal Of Engineering Science And Research Technology (Ijesrt) Vol. 3 Issue 3, March 2014
- M.S.Kagathara , R.D.Gohil, “Review On Design Of Cam Geometry For Minimization Of Fillet Radius Effect In Square Hole Drilling Operations”, International Journal For Research In Technological Studies Vol. 1 Issue 5, April 2014
- M. S. Kagthara , Raviraj D. Gohil . Piyush J. Mandaliya, “Design Of Cam Geometry For Minimization Of Fillet Radius Effect In Square Hole Drilling Operation”, International Journal Of Advance Engineering And Research Development (Ijaerd) February, 2015
- S.S.Jani, “Analysis & Optimisation Of Gear Tooth Profile”, International Conference On Mechanical & Industrial Engineering, July, 2012
- Shivang S. Jani, “Analysis & Optimisation Of Gear Tooth Profile”,International Journal of Mechanical and Production Engineering, Vol-2, Issue-1, 2013
- S.S.Jani, A.L.Dudhatra,“Design & Development Of Fixture For Lathe Machine –Reviews”, International Journal Of Futuristic Trends In Engineering And Technology, Vol. 1 Issue 5 , April 2014
- Vijay Sutariya, Shivang Jani, “Design and Modelling of Unscrambler for bottle packaging”, Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research, Volume 1 Issue 7, December-2014.
- Chirag A. Vakani, Shivang S. Jani, “Analysis and optimization of 270o Jib Crane Deflection: A Review”, Vol. 2, Issue 10,2014.
- Chirag A. Vakani, Shivang S. Jani, Design and Analysis of 0.5 ton Jib Crane Performance Characteristics, Vol. 2, Issue 6,2015.
- Vijay B.Sutariya, Shivang S. Jani, “Design and Modelling of Unscrambler for bottle packaging”,International Journal of Advance Research in Engineering, Science & Technology, Volume 2 Issue 6, June-2015.
- Akash Shukla, S.S. Jani, G.D. Acharya, “Feature Based Time Estimation”: A Review, Journal of Production Research & Management, STM Journals, Vol. 5, Issue 3,2015.
- Shivang S. Jani, Jayendra B. Kanani, “Study of Gear Tooth Profile Strength Increment”:A Review, Trends in Machine Design, STM Journals, Vol. 3, Issue 1, 2016.
- Jayendra B. Kanani, Shivang S. Jani, “Study of Crankshaft Failure”:A Review, Trends in Machine Design, STM Journals, Vol. 3, Issue 1, 2016.
- Akash Shukla, S.S.Jani, Dr. G.D.Acharya, “Developing a Cam Estimator for feature based machining time estimation in VB environment”, International Journal of Advance Research and Innovative Ideas in Education. Vol.2, Issue 3, 2016.
- Shukla Akash., Jani S. S., Acharya G. D., “Another Look towards Product Cost Estimation using Feature Techniques”,Journal of Production Research & Management, STM Journals, Vol. 6, Issue 1, 2016.
- Kashyap V. Mehta, Shivang S. Jani, Dr. G. D. Acharya, “Influence of Sulphur Diffusion on the Surface of Furan No Bake Casting” -A Review, Trends in Mechanical Engineering & Technology, STM Journals, Vol. 6, Issue 1, 2016.
- Din Bandhu, Shivang Jani, and Ashish Thakur, “Characterization of Frictional Stir Welding for two dissimilar materials and Influence of Ageing on their Mechanical Properties”, International Journal of Research in Engineering, IT and Social Sciences, Vol.07, Issue 2, February -2017.
- Jignesh Khara, Shivang Jani, Dr.G.D.Acharya, “Parametric analysis and multi objective optimization of cutting parameters in turning operation of AISI 4340 using GRA”, International Journal of Advance Research and Innovative Ideas in Education, Vol.03, Issue 2,April-2017.
- Shubham V. Rupani, Shivang S. Jani, G.D.Acharya, “Design, Modelling and Manufacturing aspects of Honeycomb Sandwich Structures: A Review”, International Journal of Scientific Development and Research, Vol.02, Issue 4, April-2017.
- Shubham V. Rupani, Rahul Dev, Shivang S. Jani, Dr. G.D.Acharya,“Experimental evaluation of Coefficient of Thermal Expansion of Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer tube”, International Journal of Advance Engineering and Research Development, Vol.04, Issue 4, April-2017.
K. D. Saradava
- Ketan Saradava , Pratik Parsania, “Drive-By-Wire System” In Automobile Journal Of Systematic Computing Vol. 6 Issue 2, December 2012
- K.D.Saradava, N. L. Mehta, B.M.Garala, “Design Of Feed Drive System For Special Purpose Cnc Turning Machine”, International Journal Of Mechanical And Production Engineering Research And Development (Ijmperd) Vol. 3 Issue 2, June 2013
- K.D.Saradava, K.H.Jadeja, “Property Analysis Of Alumina Refractory Bricks – A Review”, International Journal Of Futuristic Trends In Engineering And Technology(Ijftet) Vol. 1 Issue 9, October 2014
- P.J. Mandaliya, K.D. Saradava, Dr. P.S. Puranik, “Case Study: To Reduce Shrinkage Defect In Piston Sleeve Manufactured By Sand Casting Process Byusing Simulation Software”, Open Journal of Engineering Research and Technology,Volume 1, Issue 1 (2016)
- Hardik H. Bhatta, Ketan D. Saradava, “Contouring Accuracy in CNC Machine”,International Journal of Engineering Development and Research (IJEDR),Volume 4, Issue 1 ,ISSN: 2321-9939, 2016
- Hardik H Bhatt, Ketan D Saradava, “Contouring Accuracy Improvement in VMC V-544”, International Journal of Advance Research and Innovative Ideas in Education(IJARIIE), ISSN(O)-2395-4396,Vol-2 Issue-3 2016
- Ketan D. Saradava, Piyush J. Mandaliya, Pratik A. Parsania, “Design of Machine Shaft in Fatigue Loading by Using C++ Programming Language”,Trends in Machine Design(STM Journals), ISSN: 2455-3352(online), Volume 3, Issue 1, 2016
- Kaushik V Kanani, Ketan D Saradava, “A review on performance of a billet quality by reducing shrinkage and porosity defects in steel by CFD in continuous casting”, International Journal of Research in Science and Technology, e-ISSN: 2249-0604, p-ISSN: 2454-180X,Vol. No. 7, Issue No. I, Jan-Mar 2017.
H N Chauhan
- H.N.Chauhan, M.P.Bambhania, “Design & Analysis Of Frame Of 63 Ton Power Press Machine By Using Finite Element Method”, Indian Journal Of Applied Research July 2013
- H.N.CHAUHAN,KAMAL DER, “Design & Modeling of Boring Fixture for Roller Stand”,International Journal For Research in technological studies, Volume 1, Issue 12, November 2014
P. J. Mandaliya
- P. J. Mandaliya ,J.T. Dave, “Study Of Piston Sleeve Manufactured By Sand Casting Process To Reduce Rejection Rate Using Simulation Software”, International Journal Of Mechanical And Production Engineering Research And Development (Ijmperd) Vol. 3 Issue 02, June 2013
- P. J. Mandaliya, J. H. Solankiv, R. Maniar, “Analysis And Base Line Performance Of Ci Engine With Cashew Nut Shell As Fuel”, International Conference On Information Knowledge In Engineering Technology And Science (Icikr-Ets-2012) March 2012
- Piyush Mandaliya, Niraj Vangani, “Design And Analysis Of Fork Pin And Its Assembly In Hydraulic Cyclinder”, International Journal For Research In Technological Studies (Ijrts) Vol. 2 Issue 1, December 2014
M V Sheladiya
- M.V.Sheladiya, Shailee G. Acharya, Jeetendra A. Vadher, “Defects Minimization In Furan No Bake (Fnb) Casted Motor Body Using Six Sigma Approach”, 7th International Conference On Emerging Perspectives, Practices And Research Trends In Information Systems And Operation Management February 2015
- M.V.Sheladiya, Shailee G. Acharya, Jeetendra A. Vadher, “Hot Foundry Sand – A Major Problem In Furan No Bake Molding System” International Conference On: “Engineering: Issues, Opportunities And Challenges For Development April 2015-05-13
- M.V.Sheladiya, Shailee G. Acharya, Jeetendra A. Vadher, “Analysis Of Fnb Casting Defects In Foundry – A Need Of The Day To Improve Productivity Of Foundry” 63rd Indian Foundry Congress February 2015
- M.V.Sheladiya, Shailee G. Acharya, Jeetendra A. Vadher, “Identifying Path To Defect Free Iron Casting Through Evaluation Of Sand Of Fnb Mould System” 3rd International Conference On Science, Engineering & Technology March 2015
- M.V.Sheladiya, Shailee G. Acharya, Jeetendra A. Vadher, “Evaluation Of Gas Porosity Defect In Furan No Bake System”, National Conference On Innovative & Emerging Technology April 2015
- M.V.Sheladiya, S.A.Kansagara, “A Review On Hdpe Pipe Extrusion Machine Temperature Variation”, International Journal For Scientific Research & Development Vol. 2 Issue 10, July 2014
- Manojkumar Sheladiya, Vinay Bhatt, Pratik Kikani, Sagarkumar Shah, Jinesh Shah, “Research On Unsteady State Heat Conduction In Slab & Cylinder” Indian Journal Of Applied Research Vol. 3 Issue 8, August 2013
S. I. Shah
- S.I. Shah, Vinay Bhatt, Jinesh Shah, Manojkumar Sheladiya, Pratik Kikani, “Study Of Thermal Insulating Materials And Costing Of Economic Thickness Of Insulation” Indian Journal Of Applied Research Vol. 3 Issue 8, August 2013.
- S. I. Shah, Pandya Hardik, “Review Of Implementation Of Lean Manufacturing In Manufacturing System”, International Journal For Scientific Research & Development Vol. 2 Issue 10, December 2014.
- Sagar I. Shah, Pandya Hardik, “Lean manufacturing implementation using value stream mapping in an automotive industry”, International Journal of Advance Engineering & Research Development (IJAERD), Vol. 2, Issue 5, May 2015.
- Sagar I. Shah, “Effect of Geometry and Arrangement of Pin Fin in Heat Exchanger: A Review”, International Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research (JETIR), ISSN:2349-5162, Vol.3, Issue 2, February-2016.
- Shah Sagar, Sonagara Yagnesh, Hadiyal Ashok, “Minimization of Wet Bulb Temperature of Ambient Air for Improve Efficiency of Cooling Tower”, International Journal of Engineering Development and Research (IJEDR), ISSN: 2321-9939, Vol.4, Issue 1, March 2016.
- Sagarkumar Indravadan Shah, “Improvement in Energy and Exergy Efficiency by Applying Thermal Insulation as per ASTM C680: A Review”, STM Journal – Journal of Thermal Engineering and Application (JOTEA), ISSN: 2349-8994(online), Vol.3, Issue 1, May 2016.
- Sagar I. Shah, Jinesh B. Shah, “Comparison of PQR and WPQ for Jacket Long Seam Joint of Pressure Vessel as per ASME Section IX”, STM Journal – Journal of Materials & Metallurgical Engineering (JOMME), ISSN: 2231-3818 (online), ISSN: 2321-4236 (Print), Vol.6, Issue 2, June 2016.
- Sagar I. Shah, Maulik A. Raval, G. D. Achrya, “Optimization of Pulsed Gas Metal Arc Welding Parameters for Fabrication of Austenitic Stainless Steel”, International Journal of Advance Research and Innovative Ideas in Education (IJARIIE), ISSN: 2395-4396 (online), Vol. 3, Issue 2, April 2017.
P. T Kikani
- Pratik Kikani. “Study of Shielded Gases for MIG Welding.” Journal of Materials & Metallurgical Engineering 6.1 (2016): 6-10.
- P.T.Kikani, Vaghela, Mr CB and Mr NJ Chotai. “Analysis of Process Parameters for Resistance Spot Welding on Cold Reduced Low Carbon Steel.” International Journal of Futuristic Trends in Engineering and Technology 2 (2015): 12.
- Pratik T. Kikani, Dhruv Shailesh Gosani, “EFFECT OF VIBRATION IN ARC WELDING USING SAE 1010 STAINLESS STEEL.” Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research 3.2 (2016): 17-20.
- Pratik Kikani, Dr. Hemantkumar R. Thakkar. “Study of cracking susceptibility in Al alloys welds.” 2nd International Conference on Emerging Trends in Mechanical Engineering. 2017.
- Pratik Kikani, Nirali Pandya, Ketan Dhruv, Dr. G. D. Acharya. “Establish the Value Stream Mapping For Lead Time Evaluation by Lean Concept.” International Journal of Advance Research, Ideas and Innovations in Technology 3.1 (2017): 401-406.
- Pratik Kikani, Nirali Pandya, G.D. Acharya. “Analyze the Value Stream Mapping for Lead Time Reduction by Lean: A Review.” Journa